Jerry, Liv, and Emma have a conversation about the following:
- (2:35) An update on Emma’s performances in The Nutcracker Ballet
- (6:40) We are still collecting stories for our Christmas special episode
- (9:20) Do you write with expensive or cheap, disposable pens? – Emma’s first question to us
- (12:10) When was a time that a child embarrassed you? – Emma’s second question to us
- (19:30) There are people for whom the Christmas season brings up painful memories or is a hard season. What would you like to share with those who have a hard time enjoying the holidays? In other words what would we say to others when the Christmas season is hard?
Send us your favorite #FamilyChristmas memory or tradition either from your childhood or something more recent.
- Call and leave a voice message at 361-434-0126
- Email it in and we’ll read it for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our Speakpipe app at the top of this web page
Download this episode (right click and save)