In this father-daughter episode, Emma and Jerry talk about the following:
- (1:45) Emma’s continued hatred of the word “candid”
- (7:00) Going to Black Mountain, North Carolina for Thanksgiving vacation
- (7:40) Emma’s Question to Jerry: What are all the things you would like, or would have liked, to ask/tell your mother?
- (15:00) Jerry’s Question to Emma: What are you most excited about on our trip [to Black Mountain?]
- Visiting Lake Lure, filming site of the movie “Dirty Dancing,” my parents’ dogs/puppies, Moto and Yoshi, Uncle Jimmy, and more
Share Your Christmas Memories on Family Time Q&A Podcast
We want to create a special Christmas episode that shares your best stories. Send us an email or voicemail telling us your favorite family Christmas story, memory, or tradition by December 20th. If we have a lot of responses, we may put some stories in our episodes leading up to Christmas 2015 as well.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Voicemail options, call 361-434-0126 or click here to use your phone or computer to record a message through Speakpipe.
Pictures from our Thanksgiving vacation in Black Mountain, NC