Question from Jacob: What would you like to see in the world in the next ten years?
Question from Jerry: How would you respond if you found out that someone you know posted or sent a sexting image? (I asked this to Emma in FTQA 065, but I really wanted the male teen perspective on this one and open the conversation up about positive peer influence.)
Other topics included
- Gadgets from the movie “Minority Report”
- Let’s see a little more world peace and grace from the Christian community
- Teen sexting and positive bystander behavior
- The potential for positive peer influence that a male student athlete possesses
- Life interrupted, receiving tragic news, and responding with prayer (and a prayer of salvation)
Thank you for listening. The #1 thing you can do to show support for our podcast is to share this post with the people you thought about while listening. Share it on your Facebook, Twitter, email it directly to someone.