We went a retro with the intro and outro music on this episode bringing an older song out of retirement for Episode 63.
In this episode, Jerry and Jacob have a father-son talk about the following:
- (1:70) Cross Country running
- (3:03) Walk to Emmaus; Coastal Bend Walk to Emmaus website
- (4:50) Summer coming to a close
- (5:22) Jacob’s Question: What kind of music did you like when you were my age? What do you think of the mosic you hear today?
- (13:00) Random Taylor Swift related shout-out to Kimanzi Constable
- (16:00) Jerry’s Question: Why do you volunteer in church?
- (26:15) The Art of Marriage, video-based marriage conference hosted by 2nd Baptist Church on September 11-12, 2015
- (27:58) Rate, review, and subscribe to our show on iTunes, Stitcher
- (28:30) What should we do for Episode 100?
- Forgot to mention, you can now buy my eBook, Use Your Smartphone to Lose Weight from more than just Amazon. We’re now on Apple iBooks, Barnes & Noble Nook, Scribd, Kobo, and more. Scroll down to the book’s ad if you’re on a mobile device, or the upper left box if you’re on a computer then click on the appropriate link.