- Liv’s journal and when she said I shouldn’t remove the intro script to the show
- Marriage conferences
- What do I know that people would be willing to pay money to learn? Multiple streams of income. e-Courses that are useful.
- What are you looking forward to doing the most this Summer?
- What are you most proud of your kids accomplisments this school year?
- Special gift if you sign up now for Weekend to Remember in Corpus Christi, May 29-31. Use Group Name: “CorpusChristi” to save on the couple registration.
How scripted is this podcast anyway?
I have talking points mapped out for each episode. A sample of what you’d find is below.
- Audio bump
- Welcome to Episode 58 of Family Time Q&A…
- My guest is my Rock of Gibraltar, Proverbs 31 Woman [say name]
- Explain podcast premise
- Liv tells us what she’s been up to
- Q&A session
- Announcements – Subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes!
That’s pretty much it.
There are prompts, but the dialog is 100% unscripted. For example, in this episode, I had no idea we’d have a discussion on when Liv “didn’t say” I should ditch an actual intro script. That thing with the journal was completely unplanned. Our questions for the Q&A session are prepared, but the other person has no idea what will be asked. The official rule is one question per guest to the other guests, however only Jacob really sticks to that rule. If you listen closely, we’re asking multiple questions or follow up questions.
Multiple Streams of Income
I have been blessed with a new job recently as an Education Consultant for a large health care system. That doesn’t mean I plan to give up on my dreams to help families build a legacy through healthy relationships, nor does it mean I will give up on my dream to build multiple streams of passive income. In a biblical sense, wealthy and financial freedom are built through having multiple streams feeding your family’s garden.
Fizzle Show posted an episode about how to launch a successful e-Course that helps other people and builds income for you. I’m a firm believer that God gives us the resources we need to accomplish the dream on our hearts. It’s while I was listening to this episode that I realized I hold a Masters Degree in Educational Technology. That has to be worth something!
So, what’s an e-Course that you would find useful and are willing to pay money to learn? Comment below. You’re not obligated to buy the course. I want your ideas!
38 Tips to Make an Engaging Course on the Cheap Fizzle Show Episode 109
38 Tips to Make an Engaging Course on the Cheap Part 2 Fizzle Show Episode 110
Special Announcement for Weekend to Remember (34:00)
Towards the end of this episode, Olivia and I announce a special offer for you if you register for the Weekend to Remember event in Corpus Christi, May 29-31, 2015 using Group Name “CorpusChristi.” You have to listen to this episode for the details. Olivia and I are volunteer staff for the event, so you will see us running around greeting people, praying with people, so you’ll be able to do what we ask in this episode.