Listen and comment on this podcast.
I really love this little girl! Emma asked me if she could do the introduction for this episode. Naturally, I said, “Okay!” I didn’t even put up a fight.
She really amazes me. Everything from how natural she sounds on the podcast to the level of questions she asks. We may need to seriously consider getting her own podcast or vlog soon. What do you think?
Comment below or send an email. Let us know any of the following:
- What are some child appropriate chores you have your kids work for money?
- What are some questions you’d like to hear us answer in the future?
- What platforms could Emma use to sell her crafts?
Emma’s Rainbow Loom business, Friendship Co., earned $60 in less than a month before it was banned by her teacher. Apparently, the classroom was no place for a free market system as competitors flooded her niche market and things were getting cutthroat. Ron Burgundy would have said, “Wow! That escalated quickly!”
- Emma’s Etsy Store, BeautyXOXODance.
- Dave Ramsey Article, The Art of Raising a Money Superstar
- How Teams Can Become Millionaires
- Age Appropriate Chores Charts
- Resources on Media and Media Literacy from University of Michigan