Click here to listen to Episode 10 of the Family Time Q&A Podcast.
In this father-daughter episode, Emma and I talk about her kid business venture Friendship Co., “Where the friendship begins”. It is her Rainbow Loom hobby turned pro as she decided to take her kid business start up into a 2-phase process.
Listen to some of the decision-making process we went through together to develop a simple business plan.
|My Mailchimp Yeti (aka “Snowman”) hanging out with
Rainbow Loom Elsa, a snake, and scissors.
Also in this episode, Emma asked me what I felt was my best characteristic as a father, and I ask a “listener”-fielded question to her about her biggest dream. It was a little bit of a stretch for the “listener” aspect of that question. That just means we need more listeners like you to send us a question you’d like answered on Family Time Q&A. Thanks for listening!
Comment on the show below. Ask a question you’d like us to answer in the future. Let us know what you think about Family Time Q&A.
|Always finding time at home to practice Pointe.
I once caught her raiding the fridge in this position.
|Emma said that she loves
how I am not too caught up
in proving that I’m a tough guy
to let her have moments like these.
- Blog Archive: My Daughter is in Business at 10 Years Old
- Emma’s Plie-Releve Challenge to me, Video.
- Episode 9 Family Time Q&A
- Search-Institute’s 40 Developmental Assets
- How Absent Dads Affect Children by MochaDad Frederick J. Goodall
- The 4 Words That Kill Our Kids by Jeff Abramowitz of DadPad.org
- Fathers.com the folks behind the Watch DOGS program in schools